I REALLY need to stop doing this, and by 'this' I mean the inconsistency of my posting. I no longer intend to post long, boring rants about the less jolly issues of my life, since Iknow no-one reads them and besides, it's irrelevant to everyone besides me, and also contradicts my initial aim of this being a "light-hearted/amusing" blog to read.
But first, I'm going to be a hypocrite and give you the low down on my life since my last post (which was too long ago, I know): The Solomon Islands was indescribable, and so I wont attempt to describe it. Since then, term three began, I got into rollerblading, I found an amazing guy (name: John.. and no, not big John), and now exams are looming. Once I get through them, I shall be free as a Gen-just-been-released-from-the-nightmarish-ordeal-of-exams. Hoorah!
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you photos for you to contemplate, courtesy of my art-hero, Banksy, of Britain:





Good luck with exams!
Over and out,
=that gen person=

No comments:
Post a Comment