Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just cos I don't think I've ever had a post beginning in J

Good evening.

This is a rarity, I know. Although, it seems I'm saying that at the beginning of every post. Simply because blogging isn't really a priority any more. Apologies to anyone who actually does read my blogs.

I'll sum up the last 2-and-a-bit months, and the next week or so. School, Saltimbanco, John, Exams, Stress, John, Skating, Home sucks, Fustration, Neglecting guitar/bass, John, Too much junk food and procrastination, Irritation, 18, Dinner, Movies, No money, Happiness, School, John.

Yep, thats about it.

I can't wait till next year, maybe then I'll get out of here. I <3 The Amity Affliction. Oh, and I cleaned my room. Wish my track pants werent broken. I love winter. Hurry up holidays. Wasting Time and I have a love-hate relationship. The CNS sucks, huzzah youtube. Juggling = aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. Thinking ahead helps. Why do I feel lost? Backspace, type, backspace, type: two steps forward, one step back. We need our own language. My Memory is Miserable.

Holy shit I sound mentally ill, or high at least. I'm not. I just cbf explaining any of the thoughts that go through my head, so make what you want out of the above thought process.







Over and Out,

=that gen person=

No comments:

Post a Comment