Tuesday, January 4, 2011

this blog is for taylah

Good evening.

It is TOO DAMN HOT, I swear. If only aircon weren't so damaging to earth.. Fans and wet towels just dont do it sometimes. The only solution is to move to the UK. Then I will be happy :) Britons unite! POM POWER! :D

Anyway. I bought a Yamaha RBX170 the other day :D $210 from South Australia, excluding postage. I cannot wait for it to arrive, I'm desperate to start slaping that black beast!

Nom. It's as good as I'm gonna get, so I'm happy :) Although, that Viper SG LTD bass I saw in Musgroves last week made me jizz. Dude at the counter casually states "It's $2, 230 *smile*". I casually swore a long string of swears in my mind. I got over it though when I remembered the look on his face when I went to ask him about it.

I have never seen someone so relieved. I had to wait a bit before I spoke to him because he was helping this 15-or-so-yr-old and her manfriend. She stood there holding a ukelele, strumming it and trying intensely hard to produce a noise that had even a tiny chance of sounding like she knew what she was doing, while asking about the price and brand. It was as obvious as a ginormous whitehead on the tip of someone's nose that she had absolutely no idea what she was doing. She was trying and utterly failing. You could tell as plain as day that she was only there to try and appear "cool". It wasnt working for her and she knew it. I feel sorry for her manfriend and also the Counter Dude.

He asked her a question about something which stumped her and there was an awkward silence, which ended when he looked at me with an expression that clearly read "HELP ME!". I asked about the viper and relief flooded his face. "Ah yes, the Viper! Beautiful bass, one of the best, definitely something to save up for, for sure! I know how it feels to want something so far out of your budget." By that time the chick had given up, realised she had no place there and pranced (manfriend following behind like a lost dog) out of Musgroves. The store itself sighed in relief.

Yes I know the last couple of paragraphs were a little bitchy but you must understand that if it were not so rude, I would have been lolling throughout the entire experience. I also just felt the need to be bitchy because I'm down tonight, but whatever. Blogging is good for that kind of thing, because no-one has to read it :)

That's all for tonight.
Over and Out.
=that gen person=

No comments:

Post a Comment